Lieu : Paris · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : A négocier
MSCI is an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
Our broad product line supports clients’ needs across all major asset classes and provides them with a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office. We have a highly flexible business model that enables clients to select the individual products and services they need and integrate them into their own investment processes and methodologies.
As an intern, the successful candidate will work closely with senior Analytics Consultants who act as trusted advisors to MSCI clients and have responsibility for managing the associated relationships. Consultants look to develop deep linkages with clients and help Portfolio and Risk Managers make best usage of our products and models in the context of their investment or risk process and their business goals.
This internship is intended to lead to a full time position as an Analytics Consultant.
Scope of Responsibility
• Assist senior Consultants on their daily tasks in order to service the regional client base (financial institutions in France, Belgium and Switzerland)
• Develop expertise in MSCI products and models as well as latest market trends and regulatory landscape
• Respond to client enquiries about MSCI products and methodology in the fields of market risk, factor models for the investment process (portfolio construction, risk and performance attribution), liquidity risk among others
• Work on projects to support specific client use cases
• Liaise with internal functional teams (Product, Research, Implementation, Support) to ensure that all client requests / inquiries are managed appropriately
• Previous internship experience in risk management/quantitative finance would be a plus
• MSc in finance/engineering/mathematics
• Fluent in French and English
• Robust analytic and quantitative skills
• Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of global financial markets, including modelling and pricing of different asset types in the fixed income, equities, commodities, and credit markets and their derivatives
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org